Saturday 4 January 2014

Portrait oldenburg stallion SANDRO HIT- watercolors by Dorota Zdunska


Watercolors portrait oldenburg stallion SANDRO HIT (Sandro Song-Loretta / Ramino) 1993.  
 Watercolours ( acquerelli) 29,7 x 21 cm, format A4
More...
Sandro Hit old
This outstanding and very well deserved for World dressage horse breeding stallion 
  was for me always a personal synonymous ideal horse, horse dreams. 


Head with ears to 4 cm

 This stallion fascinated me already fifteen years ago when just starting his breeding career. Since then, I have been following faithfully the results and enjoying the success of Sandro Hit'em and his offspring. Today we read about in countless publications stud of horses, sports, or at Wilkipedia-Sandro Hit 

I had the pleasure of working with Polish grandson Sandro Hit-  Rumba Hit Sp (Samba Hit I), with his amazing "dynamite" was, and which under its owner, among others, double-Polish Champion Young Horse -4 and 5-year and winner of the  qualifications World Cup Young Horses 5 years). And it made it even more love Sandro Hit! 
Besides, many times I wondered how cool foal could be born with connections Sandro Hit and my mare Poswiata Sp :))) 


The work on the portrait stallion Sandro Hit began in October, putting it all his heart, character and passion, and maybe more ... It's really hard work.


 With the small size of paper and very demanding technique watercolor paints ( which gives difficult to subdue spots!) details of body  or legs, there was no simple. I am quite worn out, but full of happy!  






Now it feels hungry, the next job! I have plan for the next job. :)
All the best !
 ***
Please, share post  if you like this job. Thank you!

-->